Android and iOS App Development
Whether you’re solving the next communication challenge or enabling your sales team…
“Software is a great combination between artistry and engineering.”
— Bill Gates —
“Hey, what if…?”
…Is usually how this conversation starts.
You’re sitting at home—or better—at work—and you think of the next brilliant app idea.
You’re no expert in app development, but you’ve vetted the idea, done your homework, and now you need someone to build it for you. And there are plenty of app development companies out there to help you out. But you have questions.
Important questions. Like:
- Will you point out and solve the gaps in my business idea so I don’t waste money building the wrong app?
- How long will this take?
- Are you going to off-short it?
- Will I own the code (and what does that mean)?
- Is this a good idea?
- Can I hire an intern in exchange for “the experience”?
- Will you work for free, and become an investor (BTW: the answer is almost always “no”)?
- Have you done this before?
- Is this iPhone only or Android too?
- How will you make sure people download and use my app?
- Will you test my app?
And the list goes on—
these are just the app development questions we’ve heard in the last month.
They’re important—especially the one about your business idea. Arguably the most important factor when engaging in an app development project, the question of “is this a sound business idea” can make the difference between a successful app, and, well… you get the idea.
And that’s one more way MESH is a little bit different from your typical agency.