Digital Advertising & Paid Media
We all wish that organic search results were enough. Thankfully, we have PPC and retargeting.
“You must unlearn what you have learned.”
— Yoda —
Digital Advertising can Make or Break Your Content Marketing
It’s true. We’d love it if you could grow your business with a strictly organic content marketing initiative.
Marketing automation platforms, free resources, and social media all tout the power of content and inbound marketing.
And what’s not to love? Just blog 500 words a week, get people to sign up for your e-newsletter, and the leads will just fill up your sales team’s funnel.
Unfortunately, it’s not enough. Google and Facebook are changing their algorithms and advertising services all the time. Consider the following:
- Google has dropped side bar ads and placed more paid ads up top above organic search results
- Facebook organic reach has dwindled to a paltry 1 – 2%
- Search, social and private companies are focusing on a mobile-first approach
- Practically everyone who is positioned as a competitor for your customers’ eyeballs is producing more content
- Traditional advertising models have by-and-far gone the way of the dodo
All of these combine to make succeeding with a content-based, organic-only approach to marketing difficult.
To that end, we’ve applied our own unique approach to solving customer needs (Job to be Done model) to paid advertising.