Content Marketing Isn’t About Pumping Out More Content
Really, Scott? REALLY?
It’s about content marketing providing your buyer with the value or utility they need, when, where and how they need it. And this is one of the big problems with content marketing today—everyone is doing it. So you need to do more than just add value, you really need your content marketing to stand out and get noticed.
If you’re looking for a partner to help you develop content and execute on your content marketing plan, you’ll want them to support you with:
- R&D (research and development) for new content marketing strategies, approaches and tactics
- Development of personalized and data-driven content
- Adoption of agile and lean marketing solutions
- Creation of relationships with market influencers and advocates
- Achievement of “always on” brand platforms
- Adoption of mobile-first marketing and web strategies
- Fluid response to the
awfulever-changing SEO landscape
An agency shouldn’t just pump out 500-word blogs posts once a week and email you a traffic report. A true agency should help you navigate the complexities of constantly creating new, fresh and interactive content.
Fringe Content Marketing and Creation in Play
Understanding that MESH can partner with you to solve most of the challenges you face in the content marketing landscape (see that list to the left), we have a number of tools and methodologies that help our clients accomplish their unique objectives.
Our specific approach is aimed at identifying fringe content opportunities that provide your team with a critical mass of qualified leads, particularly in spaces where your competitors aren’t focused. This is a highly proprietary software, model and methodology, and we aren’t willing to share it entirely in the public domain. However, if you’re interested in learning more, contact us for a sample report.
Back to content marketing and how we can help you accomplish your unique objectives…
For most client content marketing needs, we will help you:
- Develop a robust content marketing strategy
- Conduct an advanced competitor content marketing strategy with our proprietary process and tool, Xterpretor
- Adopt our Job to be Done methodology to illuminate the specific need and job your customers hire you for
- Leverage adaptive persona development in the creation of personalized content
- Develop written, visual and interactive content across a variety of channels
- Implement paid digital content promotion campaigns to help ignite engagement
By having a documented content marketing strategy based on data (both customer and competitive), utilizing proprietary technology and methodologies, and leveraging appropriate distribution, MESH can help you establish, meet and exceed your key business, sales and marketing goals.