Content Marketing and Content Creation
Rather than battle directly with your competitors, be where your customers need you to be.
“So I think instead of focusing on the competition, focus on the customer.”
— Scott Cook —
Content Marketing Isn’t About Pumping Out More Content
Really, Scott? REALLY?
It’s about content marketing providing your buyer with the value or utility they need, when, where and how they need it. And this is one of the big problems with content marketing today—everyone is doing it. So you need to do more than just add value, you really need your content marketing to stand out and get noticed.
If you’re looking for a partner to help you develop content and execute on your content marketing plan, you’ll want them to support you with:
- R&D (research and development) for new content marketing strategies, approaches and tactics
- Development of personalized and data-driven content
- Adoption of agile and lean marketing solutions
- Creation of relationships with market influencers and advocates
- Achievement of “always on” brand platforms
- Adoption of mobile-first marketing and web strategies
- Fluid response to the
awfulever-changing SEO landscape
An agency shouldn’t just pump out 500-word blogs posts once a week and email you a traffic report.
A true agency should help you navigate the complexities of constantly creating new, fresh and interactive content.