Creative Thinker. Principal.
The founder of MESH Interactive Agency, Bill has created, revisioned and launched local, national and international brands. He began as a Graphic Designer, so always keeps a keen eye on how creative our solutions are, while keeping a strategic approach in mind.
Bill brings style, ambition and a disciplined work ethic to the organization. Bringing to the table the passionate energy required to hurdle obstacles and tackle impossible tasks, Bill embodies unstoppable determination. He also believes in, and drives his team to embody, personal responsibility. These attributes have lead him to create both an organization and suite of solutions that is able to brave any business demand, online problem, or communications challenge presented.
Over 16 years he has developed and applied these skills in a variety of roles. From International Consultant called to New York City, Chicago, and London, to Creative Director for a leading medical device manufacturer, Bill has launched brands, turned companies around, helped companies go public, and lead award-winning creative teams. Highlights include:
• Creating an online game for medical professionals driving record response,
• Developing marketing programs that generated response rates as high as 21%,
• Working with international brands like Prudential, JP Morgan, BlueCross BlueShield, and more.
Bill is a respected authority on branding, web and online marketing and has been published in by NHBR, Business NH Magazine, Nonprofit Technology News, NHBR’s Business Climate Round Table, Print CEO, the marketing publication “Fuel Net Monthly”, and has been featured on WMUR.
A strong believer in community, Bill was nominated by the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce as Volunteer of the Year in 2011. Bill and his firm have actively supported the following organizations:
• YMCA of Greater Nashua
• Child Advocacy Center of Hillsborough County
• Canterbury Shaker Village
• The Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce
• Manchester Chamber of Commerce
• Humane Society for Greater Nashua
• The Boys and Girls Club of Nashua
• Beyond Influence, a local division of the United Way
Bill has a degree and background in Visual Communications. Having started MESH in 2006 as a Boutique Design Studio under his own name, Bill has driven the firm’s annual 2x growth through high standards of quality, creativity and deep understanding of the interaction between branding, web-based solutions, and online marketing.